Job Title: General Interest Business Operations/ Administrative – Ohio or Florida
Presently, we do not have any open positions, however ITB, Inc. is continuously seeking talented candidates to join our elite team of professionals. This General Interest Requisition allows you to apply to areas of interest to be considered for future opportunities that may open. ITB, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.
This General Interest Requisition for Business Operations and Administrative positions is seeking skilled professionals with experience varying from entry level to senior level in disciplines such as: Finance, Budget Planning, Office Management, Configuration Management, Customer Service, Resource Management, Work Planning and Control, and Administrative and Executive Support.
In general, most positions:
- Are contingent upon award of contract.
- Are contingent upon passing a background investigation and drug screening.
- Offer salaries commensurate with experience.
- Are in typical office environments, with no unusual hazards.
Minimum qualifications typically include:
- A Bachelor’s (or higher) degree is required. Completion of at least two years of college is required for internships.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication, teamwork, and workload management skills.
- The ability to provide evidence of authorization to work in the United States if a job offer is made.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) in this position.
Nothing on this application is intended to create or imply a contractual relationship. If hired, the applicant understands that employment is at-will and may be terminated by the applicant or the company at any time with or without reason.
This General Interest Requisition allows you to apply to areas of interest to be considered for future opportunities that may open.
For confidential consideration, e-mail your resume to the attention of our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line of your email should read: General Interest Administrative