Throughout the DoD, NASA and beyond, ITB has developed a reputation for providing our valued customers some of the best-qualified expertise and program support in the industry. Whether your project needs are based on Engineering, Management, Science or Technology, ITB has the people, products and processes to fulfill your mission…from inception through completion, as well as program continuation and extension.
• Program Management
• Cost Analysis
• Operations Analysis
• Logistics Management Services
• Business Process Improvement
• Safety and Mission Assurance
• Environmental Engineering
• Process Improvement
• Work Planning and Control
• Maintenance Management
• Technology Transfer
Proven Track Record
• NASA Environmentally-Driven Risk Reduction (EDRR), KSC, FL
• Portuguese Center for Pollution Prevention (C3P)
• Acquisition Management & Analytical Support, DISA/DITCO, WPAFB, OH
• Low/No VOC Corrosion-preventive Coatings for ICBM Missile, HQ AMFC/LGP-EV, WPAFB, OH
• Joint Group on Pollution Prevention Support, HQ AMFC, WPAFB, OH
• Technical & Administrative Support to USMC P2 Program Office, MCLC Albany, GA
• Shuttle Environmental Assurance (SEA) Programs & Projects Marshall Space Flight Center, AL
• Environmental Engineering Services, NAVY Facility Engineers, Port Hueneme, CA
• Engineering to National Defense Center for Environmental Excellence (NDCEE), Johnstown, PA
• Security Management Support, B-2 System Program Office, ASC/YSXS, WPAFB, OH
• Acquisition, Test & Evaluation, Manufacturing, & Administrative Support, ASC/AAN, WPAFB, OH
Your organization benefits from our collective years of expertise gained across a broad spectrum of programs,including such areas as weapons system acquisition and technology development.
Our list of clients includes the Department of Defense (DoD), US Air Force, US Navy, United States Marine Corps, United States Army and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), as well as private industry and major commercial customers.
ITB believes in forging strong teaming relationships where each partner offers their unique expertise and customer knowledge to meet mission objectives. Often these relationships require ITB to be the team lead offering a competitive avenue to compete on small business set-aside opportunities. In other cases ITB can fulfill a significant value added second tier subcontractor role on your team.
As a strategic partner ITB offers commitment, integrity and value.
• General Dynamics
• KBR, Inc.
• ManTech International Corp.
• Sumaria Systems, Inc.
• TAU, Inc.
• Wyle Laboratories, Inc.
• Allen Corporation
• ARES Corporation
• Bastion Technologies
• Booz Allen Hamilton
• Cardno TEC
• Chickasaw Nation Industries
GSA Schedule & NAICS Codes
541330 Engineering Services
541620 Environmental Consulting
541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541715 Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services